Our advantage of metal components in the automotive industry:
We have more than 20 years of custom metal parts experience with ISO 9001:2015 and SGS certification.
- Low MOQ and competitive price.
- Full check before shipment.
- High precision tolerance +/-0.008mm.
- High work efficiency.
- OEM & ODM
- We could produce standard products, like DIN, JIS,ANSI,BS according to customers’ drawings or requirements.
Manufacturing automobiles will definitely need die casting zinc metal parts. An automobile is built from thousands of components, many of which are made from zinc. Zinc can also be mixed with other alloys to reach detailed different purposes. There are many reasons why die castings are widely used for producing cars and other four-wheeled vehicle parts:
- Cars are mass produced in factory and need many mechanisms, while die casting is a fast and dependable way to get metallic parts.
- Die casting can be used in many ways and has the possibility to make parts in different sizes and shapes.
- The finished goods and components are sturdy and very long-lasting.
- It is not expensive to die cast car parts with zinc or aluminum material compared with other forms of production
- Die casts are recyclable, non-toxic, and environment friendly.
Zinc is a wonderful choice of alloy used as auto parts because it is hard, lightweight, unbending, non-sparking, and not corrosive. The vehicles have many zinc parts in them because they perform very well with cheaper price to make.
Here are some functions of die casting zinc automobile parts:
- The zinc housing case can be used to shield electronic components.
- Some zinc made buttons or buckles can enclose airbags, sensors, telematics, switches, and other sensitive equipments.
- Some constructive solid items are made from zinc die casting, such as lock barrels, seat belts, etc.
- For decoration purposes – metal chromplated decoration bars, finishes, and designs.
Even though die casting zinc automobile parts is widely welcomed in this industry, the shaped quality still be decided by how the manufacturer handle the whole process. Allwell cast leverage our more than 20 years of experience, providing customers with high precision and well shaped automotive components.